Kindergarten Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
- Regulate and manage a class of students and enforce discipline among them - Assist in managing curriculum and study courses for the students’ development. - Introduce new study patterns among the students to develop their interest and do regular studies. - Give practical analysis of the courses to create interest - Access reports of students’ progress and reported them to Principal and in the PTMs with parents. - Organize workshops and exhibitions of the students work. - Organize co curricular workshops and camps to motivate and facilitate all round development of the students. - Access students’ progress and reported to the principal about them. - Conduct assessment tests to evaluate students’ progress. - Revise project work of the students and analyze marks on that as well as give daily minor project work as a part of practical application. - Keep regular attendance records.
Resident Technical Officer (PG-SmartCampus)
•Supervision of the M&E Work to ensure comply with local code.
•Assist the Resident Engineer/To technical and design issues at site and report issues.
•Provide standing supervision as and when directed by the Resident Engineer and/or Consultant team.
•Check through construction drawings and highlight any discrepancies found between or within the same disciplines prior to the commencement of installation works.
•Ensure all works are carried out in accordance to approve drawings and specifications.
•Ensure adequate safety precautions are enforced on site.
•Resolve site issues and ensure timely completion of the project.
•Prepare site defect list and and hand over defect list issue to consultant and PM team.
•Attend site meetings, site inspections, testing and commissioning.
Admissions Counselor (PG-SmartCampus)
•Conduct meaningful tele conversation so that it matures to a lead
•Quick response to mails and web enquires directing them towards becoming a lead
• Follow-ups on lead
• Close the lead into a successful contact through one-on-one counseling
• Impart correct information
• Counseling to ensure it is in best interest of the child and school
• Meticulous in maintaining records
• Coordination with other departments- Accounts/ Marketing/Campus
• Team player