French Teacher (EastCoast)
lobal Indian International School (www.globalindianschool.org)
Global Indian International School (GIIS) is a chain of premier international schools, spread across 7 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, UAE, Vietnam and India). Founded in 2002, GIIS offers a comprehensive range of International and Indian curricula for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. These include the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP), Cambridge IGCSE, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the Global Montessori plus programme.
GIIS is a member of the Global Schools Foundation (GSF). It is due to the high standards of governance and established academic criteria that GSF has gained global recognition for excellence in education and has bagged over 100 National and International awards since its inception. GIIS’ mission is to nurture young minds into global leaders and innovators through its proprietary 9 GEMS™ methodology, a holistic approach to teaching that balances academics with sports, performing arts, entrepreneurship and character development.
Designation: French Teacher
· Responsible for teaching french language to students.
· Develop lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives
· Present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class
· Running of after school activities
· A relevant degree or diploma in French.
· Recognised teaching qualification
· Fluent in French language.
· Minimum two years of experience in teaching French
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent