Academic Coordinator (EastCoast)
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with parents, students, colleagues, administrators
- Provide a balanced and challenging program relevant to the needs of the students
- Assess, record, and report learner achievement
- Establish structures and processes to achieve a productive learning environment while responding to learners needs
- Employ behaviour management strategies which ensure a safe, orderly and successful learning environment
- Ensure that confidential information is handled appropriately
- Carry out other non‐instructional responsibilities which are part of GIIS mission& vision.
- Oversee the development of teaching materials, teaching staff and curriculums
- Ensuring Teacher Supervision, Monitoring, guidance & development
- Act as a consultant, mentor, and guide to all concerned staff so that the school can uplift its standards and exhibit excellence in all spheres.
- Arrange orientation/workshops for new teachers in order to familiarize them with GIIS culture.
- Improve instruction of study by introducing new aids and training teachers to use it.
- Planning of allocation for resource needs of specific segment.
- Ensuring timely execution of all curriculum related activities.
- Motivate teachers to accept the responsibility for self-development through continuous learning and training. Facilitate feedback required for parents.
- Work closely with school administrators to ensure compliance with educational standards, school, student performance, and accountability.
- Apply curriculum knowledge and teaching methods which facilitate successful learning
- Lead a team of teachers to support officers to achieve best practice in the designated leadership role