Middle School Science Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
- Regulate and manage a class of students and enforce discipline among them - Assist in managing curriculum and study courses for the students’ development. - Introduce new study patterns among the students to develop their interest and do regular studies. - Give practical analysis of the courses to create interest - Access reports of students’ progress and reported them to Principal and in the PTMs with parents. - Organize workshops and exhibitions of the students work. - Organize co curricular workshops and camps to motivate and facilitate all round development of the students. - Access students’ progress and reported to the principal about them. - Conduct assessment tests to evaluate students’ progress. - Revise project work of the students and analyze marks on that as well as give daily minor project work as a part of practical application. - Keep regular attendance records.
GIIS Abu Dhabi is hiring (Abudhabi)
GIIS ABuDhabi is hiring for below positions:
PRT Social Science
PRT Mother Teacher
KG Assistant Teacher
*Candidates must have good years of experience for the respective position .
*Candidate must be Graduate or Post Graduate with relevant degree in education.
*Must have atlaest one year of teaching experience in UAE.
* Must be a residant of AbuDhabi
GIIS Dubai is hiring Primary Level Teachers (Dubai)
Open jobs for:
Pre Primary Homeroom Teacher
Pre Primary Assistant Teacher
Primary Homeroom Teacher
Primary Teaching Assistant
Primary Social Studies Teacher
Primary French Teacher
Primary Arabic Teacher
Primary Lab Assistnat
Islamic HOD for Secondary Section
Candidates must have good years of experience in the respective areas.
Candidate must be Graduate or Post Graduate with relevant degree in education.
Must have atlaest one year of teaching experience in Dubai.
Bilingual Teacher & Coordinator (PG-SmartCampus)
For Teacher -
1) Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree from a reputed university.
2) Teaching certification in IBPYP
1) A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working as an IBPYP Coordinator.
2) Certified in the following workshops in Cat1 & Cat 2
3) Role of Coordinator Cat 1
4) Assessment in the early years: Cat 2
5) Making the PYP library the hub of learning: Cat 3
English: Native level
Mandarin: Fluent level
Details of Position For Teacher:
1) The candidate must have expert knowledge of the IBPYP curriculum framework
2) Should be native English Speaker with sound understanding of Mandarin / Chinese language.
3) The role also involves knowledge of child protection and health and safety Policies.
4) Organizing PTM and meeting Parents to discuss students’ progress.
5) The applicant should have a pleasing personality and must love working with children.
The coordinator will be expected to work with the entire IBPYP team. The role also requires supporting and monitoring teachers to ensure that an inquiry approach to learning is delivered across the primary years at school. Demonstrate global mindedness in every space of working. Working with teachers to develop curriculum Standards, Lesson observations, timetabling etc
Maintaining Systems of Attendance, Performance, planning and other reports on Growth and improvement of IBPYP segment.
The candidate Should be well versed with Authorization and IBO working processes.
The candidate is expected to conduct parent information sessions about the Bilingual program.
Candidate should have good knowledge and understanding on usage of technology for classrooms and LMS
Photography Instructor (PG-SmartCampus)
- As Photography instructors the teacher will have to work on improving the skills and performance of their students.
- The Photography Teacher will teach the students the fundamentals of digital photography in a fun, informational and inspirational manner
- They provide insight from a firsthand perspective and demonstrate various techniques.
- Through interactive workshops the students will discover an understanding of the camera and will develop an eye and the skills needed to capture, edit and produce high quality photographs.
- Photography instructors must stock and maintain their classroom to ensure they’re ready for the students to use.
- Photography instructors must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of camera use. They must practice their own photography and display the pictures that show various techniques and tips that teach their students.
- The instructors will work with students on their individual photo shoots
Human Resource Executive-Payroll Specialist (PG-SmartCampus)
•Responsible for the HR functions with key focus on Payroll, employee relations, salary and benefits administration and performance management.
•Renewal of work permits/ LOC and S-Passes/ E-Passes for foreign workers on MOM portal.
•Renewal of contracts.
•Liaise with government authorities and agencies on employee related matters.
•Handle employee grievances.
•Maintain attendance and input data into the payroll system.
•Handle payroll queries and resolve payment issues for allowances and other incentives etc.
•Handling payroll for all exit employees.
•Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employee’s records for monthly manpower reporting and analysis.
•Assist in preparing HR statistical reports, MOM surveys, etc.
•Ensure proper action and verification is taken with regard to employee related insurance and medical benefit scheme. Ensure all employee related insurance and medical claims are completed and updated.
•Other duties, ad hoc HR projects and initiatives as assigned.
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager -Transport (PG-SmartCampus)
Reviews route data periodically in areas of complaints or trouble and takes necessary action to correct any problems or concerns
Submission of timely reports to supervisor on transport update
Act as liaison between the school and transport contractor for all the school transport
Update on changes in the system as and when required
Coordinates the logistics of buses with transportation supervisors
Investigates bus accident reports and initiates proper action
Checks road conditions and routes and initiates actions for student safety
Daily Check of timings of buses and reporting to Transport manager.
Coordinating Field and ad-hoc trips and checking invoice for correctness.
Handles all complaints related to school transport
Career Counselor - IBDP (Tokyo)
- The Career Counsellor should have effective working relationship between the School Principal & Country Director.
- Collaborate with the IB Team, ensuring best practice as a professional learning community and provides purposeful leadership of university guidance.
- Developing partnerships and collaborative relationships with individuals and agencies in the community and with Admissions Officers in universities. Follow procedures for accreditation with external agencies.
- Coordinate, plan and direct life and career planning activities and experiences for students from 11th to 12th grade. These activities should help students develop awareness of subject choices and possible career options, to assist them in the development of their goals, plans and vision for the future.
- Give guidance in identifying appropriate universities to consider and the application procedures with a special focus (though not limited to) to Japan, UK, USA, Canada, Singapore and Australia.
- Ensure that students have an active and engaged role in developing their university choices as per their caliber.
- Provide comprehensive support for students through personal interviews; guidance through the college selection process; and thorough preparation for the application process (including the personal or college essay).
- Be up to date with and respond to current research about university admissions procedures, programs, and outcomes.
- Engage with all students, to build a purposeful academic and personal profile of each individual student.
- Attending Workshops related to IB and guiding Academic staff.
Physical Education Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
1. Works cooperatively with other physical education teachers/ HOD in planning and implementing a balanced physical education program.
2. Analyzes, demonstrates, and explains basic skills, knowledge and strategies of formal sports, games, rhythms, and fundamentals of body movement.
3. Develops lesson plans and supplementary materials compatible with the division’s basic instructional philosophy, provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student and subgroups of students.
4. Establishes and maintains standards of student behaviour to provide an orderly, productive environment in the physical education areas.
5. Provides appropriate safety instruction and makes safety checks on equipment and field areas to ensure the overall safety of students.
6. Evaluates academic and social growth of students, prepares report cards, and keeps appropriate records to include attendance reports, checklists, census forms, and other recordkeeping activities as necessary.
7. Evaluates each student’s growth in physical skills, knowledge and contribution in team sports.
8. Communicates with parents and class teachers on student progress.
9. Supervises students in out of classroom activities during the assigned working day.
1. Maintains professional competence by attending staff development programs, curriculum development meetings and other professional activities.
2. Participates in various student and parent activities which occur in school including PTA, student clubs and after-school activities.
3. Creates an effective learning environment through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and activity/learning centres.
4. Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Principal or other appropriate administrator
IBDP Teacher - Maths, Physics,Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Computer Science, History, Psychology and Business Management (Tokyo)
Subject Knowledge and Methodological Competence: Demonstrating the necessary subject knowledge and methodological strategies to effectively educate students. Assist in managing curriculum and study courses for the students’ development. Providing students with structure and support in a safe learning environment to enable them to develop socially, emotionally and morally. Introduce new study patterns among the students to develop their interest and do regular studies. Give practical analysis of the courses to create interest.
Organizational Competence: Creating a well-organized, orderly and task-oriented learning environment. Access students’ progress and reported to the principal about them. Conduct assessment tests to evaluate students’ progress
Collaboration with Students & Colleagues: Making a professional contribution to a good pedagogic and encouraging climate. Develop critical and creative thinking skills in students to analyse and take responsible action on complex problems. Encourage students to act with integrity and honesty, with a strong sense of fairness and justice, and with respect for the dignity and rights of people everywhere
Interpersonal Competence: Creating an atmosphere of trust by dealing with students in a positive and open way. Ensuring open communication channel and coordination with parents and others involved in the education and development of the students. To enable students understand their strengths and weaknesses in order to support our learning and personal development.
Reflection and Development: Reflecting regularly on the development of personal and professional capabilities. Communicating the development of students to the Coordinator & Principal.