Kindergarten Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
- Regulate and manage a class of students and enforce discipline among them - Assist in managing curriculum and study courses for the students’ development. - Introduce new study patterns among the students to develop their interest and do regular studies. - Give practical analysis of the courses to create interest - Access reports of students’ progress and reported them to Principal and in the PTMs with parents. - Organize workshops and exhibitions of the students work. - Organize co curricular workshops and camps to motivate and facilitate all round development of the students. - Access students’ progress and reported to the principal about them. - Conduct assessment tests to evaluate students’ progress. - Revise project work of the students and analyze marks on that as well as give daily minor project work as a part of practical application. - Keep regular attendance records.
• Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science
• At least 5 years as a Librarian
Sales Manager-Dubai & Abu Dhabi (Dubai)
The role would entail managing a team of 10-15 resources comprising of Admission Counsellor, Business Development Managers with their dual reporting to Principals.
• Collaborate with senior executives to establish and execute sales goal for the region
• Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
• Meet the admission target by managing end to end marketing and sales strategy across the defined territory.
• Motivate, inspire and support the team for achieving the pre-determined targets of student admissions.
• Execute online, social and BTL marketing strategies, track competition and the required changes in market penetration strategies.
• Prepare, maintain and share detailed MIS such as lead status, target achievement, forecast etc. on regular basis.
• Represent GIIS in various seminars, conferences, workshops etc. and building network in the education space.
Sr. Executive-Marketing (Dubai)
The marketing manager role will primarily be responsible to work on all marketing initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour. She/he will constantly strive to learn and adopt relevant best practices to continuously improve prospect customer engagement and customer experience so that the school’s goals are achieved. Some of the speciﬁc responsibilities include: • Strong understanding of product, positioning, persona and the segment. • Create annual marketing calendar to meet the lead generation target. • Focus on lead generation as month-on-month target. This should be achieved by development of integrated online campaigns such as e-mailers, clientele engagements, social media announcements etc. • Managing Awareness Activities | Online Portals, Print Ads etc. • Working with content and design team to distribute, promote and measure content offers. • Paid Media - Ability to manage paid media campaign which are executed by external partners. • Functional knowledge of SEO fundamentals, including on and off page SEO. • Conversion Optimisation - Review data from digital portals to improve customer experience and reduce bounce rates. • Lead Nurturing - Creating thoughtful, relevant content to help prospect convert to customers. • HubSpot - manage all marketing automation and inbound marketing on HubSpot (marketing automation tool) • Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge marketing effectiveness. Gathering data and handle analytics. • Working with admissions team to ensure lead effectiveness and most optimal conversion sources. • Creating marketing budget and managing spends for the year. • Any other ad hoc responsibility assigned by the reporting manager.
PRT Maths at Whitefield (Bangalore)
Must have taught Primary classes
Must be B.Sc (Maths) and B.Ed qualified
Good communication skills
Resident Technical Officer (PG-SmartCampus)
•Supervision of the M&E Work to ensure comply with local code.
•Assist the Resident Engineer/To technical and design issues at site and report issues.
•Provide standing supervision as and when directed by the Resident Engineer and/or Consultant team.
•Check through construction drawings and highlight any discrepancies found between or within the same disciplines prior to the commencement of installation works.
•Ensure all works are carried out in accordance to approve drawings and specifications.
•Ensure adequate safety precautions are enforced on site.
•Resolve site issues and ensure timely completion of the project.
•Prepare site defect list and and hand over defect list issue to consultant and PM team.
•Attend site meetings, site inspections, testing and commissioning.
Admissions Counselor (PG-SmartCampus)
•Conduct meaningful tele conversation so that it matures to a lead
•Quick response to mails and web enquires directing them towards becoming a lead
• Follow-ups on lead
• Close the lead into a successful contact through one-on-one counseling
• Impart correct information
• Counseling to ensure it is in best interest of the child and school
• Meticulous in maintaining records
• Coordination with other departments- Accounts/ Marketing/Campus
• Team player